I create digital content in web, video, & motion graphics. Combining my skills and knowledge from both my Masters and my Commerce undergrad, I strive to create content that engages, is relevant, and impacts users and target audiences.
A graduate from the Masters of Digital Media program at the Great Northern Way Campus (GNWC) in Vancouver, BC, Canada.This program is affiliated with the University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design and the British Columbia Institute of Technology. This full time professional graduate degree program focused on team-based project learning, working closely with digital media professionals and industry locally, nationally, and internationally. I developed skills as a Creative Director, Producer, and Project Manager, all while stretching and strengthening my repertoire of digital tools and solutions.
Prior to my Masters, I completed my undergraduate degree in Commerce at the University of Saskatchewan with a major in Marketing. Combining these two knowledge bases I have a keen ability to understand the underlying needs of project or target market, communicate the finals goals with team members, and ensure successful completion of projects on time and scope.
My ongoing interest in graphic design, animation and visual effects, web and mobile development continues to drive me to learn more and develop my skills in the digital media sector.
- Layout & design skills: video, web, mobile, print
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Soundbooth and Encore
- Experience with HTML/CSS/PHP customization, analytics, and WordPress configuration & setup
- Comfortable with both OS X & Windows environments
- Working knowledge of Adobe Master Collection
- Layout and design experience in Flash
- Confident in design methodologies – AGILE & Scrum
- Proven leadership, communication, and collaboration
- Designer, Photographer, and Videographer
- Timely, organized, and attentive to detail
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Event Planning and Organization – create and manage events from idea through execution